If you click on any links on this site XL Tribe May receive compensation from the affiliate links of the companies mentioned in this post.
In this weeks Tribesmen Of The Week Justin Tune explains his fashion obstacles and more.
1. What are some of your biggest fashion obstacles? Since I’m into sustainable fashion, I thrift a lot of my clothes and sometimes it can be difficult finding unique items that fit comfortably. Since I’m in the big & tall section, sometimes it can be really hit or miss. And sometimes the patterns aren’t really the most flattering. In cases like that, I have to get pretty creative.
2. Where are you from and how you describe your style? I’m from PG County, Maryland. I’d like to describe my style as very versatile. I enjoy a nice blazer with some Chelsea boots some days, other days I’ll throw on a retro jersey and some nice sneakers. I do my best to acquire items that I can wear in multiple ways.
3. Tell us about your biggest fashion nightmare and if it came true do explain. (attach a picture if you can) I’m pretty flexible when it comes to fashion so no fashion nightmares. The only one I can think of is if the 5x T-Shirt/Jean Shorts style coming back. Dark days that I hope don’t make a comeback.
4. Have any of your 2019 goals come true?
5. Where do you see yourself in five years and how do you see yourself accomplishing it? Five years from now, I see myself producing more fashion and creative content on a bigger scale. I feel like sustainable fashion will have a really big push between now and then so I hope to be one of the frontrunners for the guys in that conversation. The main way I see myself accomplishing that is consistency and an open mind.
7.If you could swap styles with one celebrity who would it be and why? I don’t think I would want to swap with any celebrity
What's Your Reaction?
Hola Mi Tribesmen I guess I’ll start by introducing myself. I’m Kirklan Hawes the Founder and creator of XLTribe.com. This site was birthed from an old idea I had to create a community of like-minded guys that was tired of being miss represent and wanted to be displayed in the truest form. Changing the way Big & Tall Men are perceived is the goal for XLTribe.com.