In this weeks Tribesmen Of The Week Justin Tune explains his fashion obstacles and more.
1. What are some of your biggest fashion obstacles? Since I’m into sustainable fashion, I thrift a lot of my clothes and sometimes it can be difficult finding unique items that fit comfortably. Since I’m in the big & tall section, sometimes it can be really hit or miss. And sometimes the patterns aren’t really the most flattering. In cases like that, I have to get pretty creative.
2. Where are you from and how you describe your style? I’m from PG County, Maryland. I’d like to describe my style as very versatile. I enjoy a nice blazer with some Chelsea boots some days, other days I’ll throw on a retro jersey and some nice sneakers. I do my best to acquire items that I can wear in multiple ways.
3. Tell us about your biggest fashion nightmare and if it came true do explain. (attach a picture if you can) I’m pretty flexible when it comes to fashion so no fashion nightmares. The only one I can think of is if the 5x T-Shirt/Jean Shorts style coming back. Dark days that I hope don’t make a comeback.
4. Have any of your 2019 goals come true?
5. Where do you see yourself in five years and how do you see yourself accomplishing it? Five years from now, I see myself producing more fashion and creative content on a bigger scale. I feel like sustainable fashion will have a really big push between now and then so I hope to be one of the frontrunners for the guys in that conversation. The main way I see myself accomplishing that is consistency and an open mind.
7.If you could swap styles with one celebrity who would it be and why? I don’t think I would want to swap with any celebrity
What's Your Reaction?
Hola Mi Tribesmen I guess I’ll start by introducing myself. I’m Kirklan Hawes the Founder and creator of XLTribe.com. This site was birthed from an old idea I had to create a community of like-minded guys that was tired of being miss represented and wanted to be displayed in the truest form. Changing the way Big & Tall Men are perceived is the goal for XLTribe.com.