Listen our XL’s Featured Tribesmen Of The Week Isaiah Dorty is killing these looks. continue to read more about what he thinks is missing and more.
1. There are so many fashion brands available now, what do you still think is missing in menswear?
Diverse clothing. I dress a little different than most people my size. I enjoy channeling both my masculine and feminine side and embodying that through my style. I do see a lot more unisex brands coming out with some dope statement pieces, but the selection is still slim and everyone tends to end up wearing the same pieces.
2. What are some of your personal 2020 goals?
In 2020 I want to expand my brand. I do fashion styling in New York and I want to gain more clients and be able to get all these creative ideas out of my head and on somebody. I also want to travel more and do more in-depth studying with fashion and expand my knowledge on different designers that I’m not currently aware of.
3. What are some of your favorite brands and why?
Currently, my favorite brands are Acne Studios, Telfar Global & ASOS. I have been doing more conscious buying and not wasting my money on cheap clothing, but ASOS will always be a go-to for me to find unique pieces that fit my body type. Acne & Telfar more so for accessories because I love a nice bag, lol.
4. How long have you been on the journey of being a Big & Tall man? What’s the biggest misconception you hear about Big & Tall Guys
5. If you could swap styles with one celebrity who would it be and why?
Honestly, I don’t look to most celebrities for outfit or style inspiration. My inspiration comes from art, my surroundings, and my emotions.
Also, make sure yall check out my Instagram @isaiahdorty and visit my portfolio www.isaiahdorty.com
No Comment! Be the first one.