Our XL’s Featured Tribesmen Of The Week is Corey Jackson. He definitely put me on game when it comes to new fashionable peeps are. We hope you’ll like this read and if you want to be featured DM us to be featured.
There are so many fashion brands available now, what do you still think is missing in menswear?
1. I actually think that there’s plenty of variety in mens fashion. To me, it’s more about personal style. However, more men should definitely be more creative and try new things.
What are some of your personal 2020 goals ?
2. 2020 is a big year for us. My company Qwerkz is looking to hit 5 million in revenue. It’s big goal but it’s definitely doable.
What are some of your favorite brands and why?
3. Ralph Lauren is still one of my favorite brands. They’re very consistent as well as super versatile. I can wear a hoodie, a blazer and joggers all at the same time. When it comes to dress shoes I really like Allen Edmonds. I love the combination of comfort and style.
How long have you been on the journey of being a Big & Tall man? What’s the biggest misconception you hear about Big & Tall Guys?
4. I’m 6’7, so I’ve always been tall but when I got to the NFL I put on about 30 pounds of muscle. Being 6’7 285lbs most people wouldn’t think you would have the versatility and flexibility of a stylish wardrobe. Obviously that is 100% false. Style can’t be given to you. You either have or you don’t.
If you could swap styles with one celebrity who would it be and why?
5. Emmanuel Sanders is a wide receiver for the New Orleans Saints. I think he’s one of the most fashionable athletes in sports. He’s not a big guy but what I really like about his style is the contrast and versatility. He mixes different textures and fabrics really well. And he knows how to balance street with high fashion. I think he’s very under rated when it comes to style and fashion.
What's Your Reaction?
Hola Mi Tribesmen I guess I’ll start by introducing myself. I’m Kirklan Hawes the Founder and creator of XLTribe.com. This site was birthed from an old idea I had to create a community of like-minded guys that was tired of being miss represented and wanted to be displayed in the truest form. Changing the way Big & Tall Men are perceived is the goal for XLTribe.com.