- How did you get started with Big Boy Are Cute? Well, I wanted to start something that Big Men could be proud of & express our confidence to the world.
- What is one good comment that stuck out to you so far? Basically every time someone lets me know that I’ve helped them concur some of their insecurities. I think that’s just 1 comment that I’ll never get over no matter how many times I’m told.
- How do you manage people you say you shouldn’t be celebrating Bigger Bodies
?Iliterally give them none of my energy. Like at all! I have very thick skin so a lot of it doesn’t bother me but I’d rather use my time pushing the narrative of body positivity among big men.
- If you could do your business all over what is one thing you would do differently? I wouldn’t change a thing. I feel like the mistakes I’ve made has really been a blessing in disguise & Now that we’re coming up on 2 years I’m really started to see that everything happens for a reason
- How do you keep the creatively flowing? I try to keep my peace at all times. That is the only way my creative juices flow naturally. If I’m not feeling ok at the moment I will literally shut everything down to get myself where I want to be mentally.