How To Cuff Your Jeans For A Casual Look?
Today was one of the first days in a long time I had a truly difficult time finding the right jeans to wear with my yellow polo by USPA. The cuff on my pants just would not sit correctly underneath my sneakers and it was annoying as hell . I tried on a few different pair and still couldn’t get the look to work. So as always whenever I can’t figure something out on how to style a look I turn to Instagram or Google. So I educated myself on this style tip and here’s what I found:
WHAT TYPE OF JEANS FIT WORK BEST FOR CUFFING
Sure. Well, cuffs are only going to work when your jean is a straight fit to a slightly tapered fit around the ankle, which seems to be the more popular style right now. Kind of a slim, slim straight or dare I say, skinny jean. With those styles, the cuff works.
Five Helpful Tips
- Cuffing your jeans is optional
- Only cuff on slimmer fit jeans. You want a clean, tapered look.
- Aim for the pant laying at the top of the shoe.
- A wider roll is more casual than a narrower roll.
- Cuffed jeans is a pretty timeless trend.
No Comment! Be the first one.