1. What are some of your biggest fashion obstacles? Recognizing over the years that I have gotten more rounder than normal, for a while I found it hard to accept the fact that my waist had increased from a 32 to a 34 and in some cases a 36. I stopped dressing for my former size and started dressing more comfortable and more realistic to my current stage of life.
2. Where are you from and how you describe your style? Originally, I am from Cleveland, Ohio. I moved to Atlanta in 2012 where I became more of the man I am today. I would call it
3. Tell us about your biggest fashion nightmare and if it came true do explain. (attach a picture if you can) My biggest fashion nightmare is one day having the balls to slip into one of my former thinner me outfits and hearing that terrifying sound of Riiiiiipppppppp.
4. What are your 2019 goals? 2019 Has been great to me so far. My personal goal for the remainder of the year is to focus on more of the things that make me happy. I want to pursue more of the things in life that I am passionate about ultimately leading me to fulfill my purpose. I want to live with purpose on purpose and inspire others to do the same.
5. Where do you see yourself in five years and how do you see yourself accomplishing it
6. How long have you been on the journey of being a Big & Tall man? What’s the biggest misconception you hear about Big & Tall Guys
7.If you could swap styles with one celebrity who would it be and why? When it comes to style I like so many different things. Honestly, I enjoyed the style from Marvin Gaye. He was a trendsetter during his time. It was classic but yet so loud in the statement that it made.
Que Jackson Owner/ Brand Specialist – Quente’Sential Branding
Brand Manager/Lifestyle Editor – The Quintessential Gentleman
Find More Tribesmen post here.
What's Your Reaction?
Hola Mi Tribesmen I guess I’ll start by introducing myself. I’m Kirklan Hawes the Founder and creator of XLTribe.com. This site was birthed from an old idea I had to create a community of like-minded guys that was tired of being miss represented and wanted to be displayed in the truest form. Changing the way Big & Tall Men are perceived is the goal for XLTribe.com.