1. What are your biggest fashion obstacles?
My biggest fashion obstacle is finding pieces that fit my body, tastefully and yet stylish.
2. Where are you from and how you describe your style?
I’m originally from Fort Lauderdale, FL. I honestly never know how to describe my style lol. I’m a daredevil when it come to fashion. I love to try different styles and looks.
3. Tell us about your biggest fashion nightmare and if it came true do explain. (attach a picture if you can)
My biggest fashion nightmare is spitting my pants and it happens to me so often. They most recent was on my birthday. I was wearing my custom GeGe Gilzene apparel and as I was getting into my truck the entire seam on my butt ripped. Great thing is the shirt was extended and I was able to still rock it lol.
4. What are somethings you wanna see more of from your favorite brands?
Somethings I would like to see from my favorite brands are more size options, design features, and patterns. Personally, it’s hard for me to find pants that fit true. I have a smaller waist and larger legs and calfs.
5. Where do you see yourself in five years and how do you see yourself
In five years I plan be finished with my 5th degree, Juris Doctors and ready to pass the bar to begin my career as an Attorney in addition to being a multi-millionaire. To accomplish this I have to finish my law degree and focus more on my trading and investments.
6. What do you feel is missing in fashion for the men of size?
I feel that better styled clothing in larger sizes are missing in the world of fashion and that to many are scared to push the fashion envelope.
7. If you could swap styles with one celebrity who would it be and why?
If I could swap styles with anyone it would be Floyd Mayweather, Cam Newton and Pharrell. They are not afraid to take chances with color, styles and patterns. Lol I know it’s 3 and not 1.
March 23, 2018