The shoe of the week is non-0ther than the Adidas Tubular Instinct Boost Shoes. This weeks pick was chosen based on a few different reasons style, it hi-top profile and my overall love for Adidas.
TUBULAR INSTINCT BOOST SHOES
A HI-CUT TUBULAR WITH AN UNDYED ARGENTINEAN LEATHER UPPER.
The original Tubular was released as a running shoe in 1994, but the modern-day version is based on the prototypes that were too far ahead of their time. Today’s Tubular makes possible what was impossible in the ’90s. The shoes’ outsole is inspired by the inner tube of inflatable tires. These Tubular shoes are built with energizing boost™ in the midsole. They feature a soft, undyed Argentinean leather upper with star-shaped perforations. They have a hi-cut look and reflective laces.
- boost™ is our most responsive cushioning ever: The more energy you give, the more you get
- Undyed Argentinean leather upper with star perforations
- Full grain leather lining
- Reflective laces
- Semi-translucent rubber outsole
- Modified Tubular-style rubber outsole
February 15, 2017
No Comment! Be the first one.