In this weeks XL’s Featured Tribesmen Of The Week Yasir Lee we discuss his musically goals and more.
1) There are so many fashion brands available now, what do you still think is missing in menswear? I think versatility is the biggest issue! It’s so hard finding clothes that are fun and up to date, I find big and tall fashions to always be a season or two behind.
2) What are some of your personal for the second half of 2020 goals? I’m a musician, so I’d love to put out a new project in 2020! Also just living a happier life, cutting out a lot of noise and extra fluff that isn’t needed. Simplicity is key
3) What are some of your favorite brands and why? I’m a huge thrifter! I love vintage Levi’s, vintage Nike ASOS brands have great clothing, and when in doubt: use eBay. You can find literally anything you want on eBay with proper searching skills!
4) How long have you been on the journey of being a Big & Tall man? What’s the biggest misconception you hear about Big & Tall Guys? I’ve been a bigger guy for most of my life, honestly. Most people expect us to not be fashionable/into fashion but I’ve kind of made it a personal mission of mine to prove that misconception wrong.
5) If you could swap styles with one celebrity who would it be and why? Kanye West or Shia LaBeouf. I think their styles are so simplistic yet meticulous at the same time. They love experimenting with different cuts and shapes of clothing which I think is super important, especially for bigger men.
My Instagram is @yahssihr and my newest single “Butterfly Closures” is available on all streaming platforms!