Our XL’s Featured Tribesmen Of The Week is Michael Stewart. I sometimes go scouting on Twitter and this time I struck gold with Micheal Stewart. Read this week’s Tribesmen and tell us what you think in the comments.
- There are so many fashion brands available now, what do you still think is missing in menswear? I feel like there is a big gap in men’s plus size fashion. It’s either very outdated oversized shirts or formal clothes. We need a fashionable store in malls or somewhere we can run in and out have an outfit for the night. There isn’t one brand or store that caters to us as fashionable men.
2. What are some of your personal 2020 goals? Some of my goals for this year are to focus on my personal health and build my financial stability.
3. What are some of your favorite brands and why? My favorite brands include Nike, Adidas, and ASOS because they always have the sizes I need.
4. How long have you been on the journey of being a Big & Tall man? What’s the biggest misconception you hear about Big & Tall Guys? I have been on this journey my whole life. The biggest misconception to me is that, we as larger men don’t care about our appearances. A lot of times they assume we can’t dress or don’t care about fashion, but there is a big market to be tapped into.
5. If you could swap styles with one celebrity who would it be and why? If I could swap styles with anyone it would have to be Odell Beckham. He has a really cool streetwear style mixed with high fashion. He can also dress up for an occasion.
What's Your Reaction?
Hola Mi Tribesmen I guess I’ll start by introducing myself. I’m Kirklan Hawes the Founder and creator of XLTribe.com. This site was birthed from an old idea I had to create a community of like-minded guys that was tired of being miss represented and wanted to be displayed in the truest form. Changing the way Big & Tall Men are perceived is the goal for XLTribe.com.