This week’s XL’s Featured Tribesmen Of The Week Nick Chastain. Every once in a while I’ll come across a new model that reminds me that we’re just getting started and that’s exciting to me.
- There are so many fashion brands available now, what do you still think is missing in menswear? I think Rihanna actually covered that last aspect with her savage clothing line for men. Before then you use to only see XL men in urban wear, not the fancy looks.
- What are some of your personal goals for the last quarter of 2020? Being that I’m just getting into posting big and tall fashion here on Instagram. One of my big goals is to be able to partner with a brand and possibly becoming an ambassador.
- What are some of your favorite brands and why? Polo is absolutely my favorite brand as you can tell by my pictures. The brightness presented me with so many different clothes and shoes and different accessories that I can fit and actually fit my style. I also love Nike because I love to collect shoes.
- How long have you been on the journey of being a Big & Tall man? What’s the biggest misconception you hear about Big & Tall Guys? I honestly just recently started my journey about a month ago or so. The biggest misconception that I hear on the streets is big boys can’t have swag.
- If you could swap styles with one celebrity who would it be and why? Russell Westbrook. His swag is just unique to his personality. If I was a smaller guy I would most definitely dress in some sort of fashion like him.
Follow Nic @big_nick70
December 2, 2020
No Comment! Be the first one.