If you click on any links on this site XL Tribe May receive compensation from the affiliate links of the companies mentioned in this post.
XL’s Featured Tribe Men Of The Week George De Leon
1. What are your biggest fashion obstacles?
Would be being able to find clothes that are both fashionable and comfortable. Being big and tall limits you because a lot of things are made for smaller people. You don’t have that luxury and have to constantly look for clothes like that.
2. Where are you from and how you describe your style?
I’m from a city about 40 minutes away from Boston named, Lawrence and I would describe my style as more urban streetwear, usually things that are casual so I can wear to a party or to a date.
3. Tell us about your biggest fashion nightmare and if it came true do explain. (attach a picture if you can) My biggest fashion nightmare would be being out at a party or in any setting where there will be a good amount of people and having my pants rip in front of everyone. Being a bigger guy I run that risk wearing pants that don’t really stretch much. It would be an embarrassing situation and also a scary one just to have something like that happen in front of a large group of people
4. What are some things you wanna see more of from your favorite brands?
Somethings I’d like to see from my favorite brands are more variety in big and tall clothes I feel like a lot of the options are the same across the board with some little tweaks in colors or a pocket somewhere. I wish they would make things that stand out a little bit more and not the same boring t-shirts and pants. And for more sizes available in shirts, pants, and sneakers.
5. Where do you see yourself in five years and how do you see yourself accomplishing it?
Wow, that’s a hard question I’m really not sure I still don’t know what’s my purpose I just go with the flow in life but hopefully, I’ll get to find what my purpose is and be happy.
6. How long have you been on the journey of being a Big & Tall man? What’s the biggest misconception you hear about Big & Tall Guys?
I have been on this big and tall journey my whole life and one misconception is that big and tell is people telling us we can’t wear certain clothing but you can wear whatever you express yourself however you want if you’re big and tall.
7.If you could swap styles with one celebrity who would it be and why?
I really wouldn’t pick a celebrity because I just like doing me but I’m sure a pick certain fashion details from many people.
View More Featured Tribesmen HERE
What's Your Reaction?
Hola Mi Tribesmen I guess I’ll start by introducing myself. I’m Kirklan Hawes the Founder and creator of XLTribe.com. This site was birthed from an old idea I had to create a community of like-minded guys that was tired of being miss represent and wanted to be displayed in the truest form. Changing the way Big & Tall Men are perceived is the goal for XLTribe.com.