If you click on any links on this site XL Tribe May receive compensation from the affiliate links of the companies mentioned in this post. Read the full disclosure here
1. My biggest fashion obstacles are not being able to find shirts to fit over my wide shoulders. Also not being able to go into a store and pick out the nice shoes that most people wear. Being a size 15.
2. Where are you from and how you describe your style?
I was born and
3. Tell us about your biggest fashion nightmare and if it came true do explain. (attach a picture if you can)
My biggest fashion nightmare is being out of the country at an award show that’s honoring me, and trying to put on a shirt that I had just bought for
4. What are your 2019 goals?
My 2019 goals are to be successful as possible as a Chef, reaching the goal of $15,000 or more before the end of the year in my business. I also want to be a
5. Where do you see yourself in five years?
In five years I can see myself owning my own restaurant, and having a successful clothing line for the Thick Kings. The way I can see myself accomplishing these goals by working delicately to promote myself. Also, Go to as many seminars, as possible to see the success of others to motivate me.
6. How long have you been on the journey of being a Big & Tall man? What’s the biggest misconception you hear about Big & Tall Guys?
I have always been a big and tall man, it took a lot for me to embrace my big and tall. I had to learn this is who I am, and it’s not a bad thing.
7.If you could swap styles with one celebrity who would it be and why? If I could swap a with one celebrity it would be Michael Anthony. He may not be a big-time celebrity, but he is in my book. His style is beyond amazing to me, it’s very fashionable and relaxed.
What's Your Reaction?
Hola Mi Tribesmen I guess I’ll start by introducing myself. I’m Kirklan Hawes the Founder and creator of XLTribe.com. This site was birthed from an old idea I had to create a community of like-minded guys that was tired of being miss represent and wanted to be displayed in the truest form. Changing the way Big & Tall Men are perceived is the goal for XLTribe.com.