Koichi Macgregor XL’s Featured Tribesmen Of The Week. I’ve been following Koichi Macgregor’s contact for years now. When I tell y’all he never not understand the assignment. I mean he never.
- Now that outside is opening what’s your plans for 2021?
- Well since things are opening up, I really want to model for more clothing brands and be able to travel different places in the states and different countries.
- What’s one misconception about Big & Tall Men that you hear often ? And what are you doing to change it ?
- I actually heard one thing your fat you can’t be a model and the one thing I’m going to change is the norm for plus size male models that you can be big and tall and model for clothing brands and push boundaries.
- If your favorite Big & Tall brand gave you a million dollars what would you do with it ?
- I would actually help my family, donate to charity and open up a place for mental health facility for homeless living on the streets to seek help and get housing and food.
- What’s been your worst shopping experience ? And why ?
- Well sometimes it’s hit or miss when shopping for the right clothes because being a big guy there is not enough brands out there that carry clothes for big men and sometimes when they do it’s too baggy and not fitting to my standards.
- What’s on your fashion bucket list ?
- My fashion bucket list is I want some Wyatt saint laurent boots and also more different colors of super skinny jeans instead of the basic washes but I also want more stylish cuban collar shirts and scoop neck tees in different colors as well to match with my whole look like my sneakers and Chelsea boots.
Koichi Macgregor XL’s Featured Tribesmen Of The Week
Follow Koichi Macgregor @koichimynichi
June 12, 2021
No Comment! Be the first one.